INFORMATION FOR NEW STUDENTS
At Spraoi Yoga, our focus is on inspiring others and sharing our love of yoga. We aim to provide the classes you want, at the times that are best for you.
MANAGING YOUR REGISTRATIONS AND PAYMENTS
We use the Mindbody (MBO) online scheduling system to manage registrations to Virtual and Studio classes and workshops. Mindbody allows you to pre-register or save your spot for any classes you want to attend, sign-up for workshops, purchase and track your payments, and view your membership status and passes used.
If you have attended a workshop or class, or have purchased any package from Spraoi Yoga in the past, you already have a Mindbody account. You can access your Mindbody account by signing in to the MBO app on your mobile phone or by logging in on your desktop with the email address you used to create your profile.
Pre-registration is required for any Virtual or Studio classes you wish to attend. You may create a recurring booking if you plan to attend the same class weekly. All reservations and cancellations are managed using the MBO app. We do not accept reservation and cancellation requests made via email, text or telephone/voicemail.
All classes, whether Studio or Virtual, require a MINIMUM of six registered students to run.
All Studio classes have a MAXIMUM limit of 20 students in order to maintain social distancing.
To Pre-register For a Class
- Go to our online schedule in the MBO app or on our schedule page and click the button next to the class you wish to attend. The button will read either 'Book’ ‘Register' or 'Sign up now', depending on whether you are on mobile, the desktop version of Mindbody or on our website.
- If you are currently a student, or have been to the studio in the past, and are booking from our website, you will be prompted to sign into your Mindbody account.
- If you have the Mindbody app on your phone, you'll be automatically logged in.
- If you have never been to the studio, you'll be prompted to create an account in order to complete your pre-registration. Follow the instructions provided by Mindbody.
- If you are unable to log in, click 'Forgot Password?' and follow the directions provided by Mindbody, using the email address you gave us when you initially created your account. Please do not create a new account.
Missing Booking Button
If there is no booking button beside the class you wish to attend, pre-registration is full. The class is sold-out.
At this time, waitlists are not available. Please make sure you register ahead of time for any classes you wish to attend.
Once you are registered for a class, you are responsible to attend that class by showing up 15 minutes before class start time.
STUDIO CLASS LATE CANCELLATION POLICY
In order to ensure all Covid protocol is followed and safety precautions are implemented, we can not accept late arrivals, late cancellations or drop-ins at our Studio classes.
If you have pre-registered for a class and are no longer able to attend, you MUST unregister yourself from the class at least THREE hours before the class starts.
Failure to un-register yourself from a class you don't plan to attend within the allotted timeframe or arriving late (less than 15 minutes before class start time) can result in a late cancellation/no show fee being applied to your account-no exceptions!
Fees for Late Cancellations and No-shows of Studio Classes
- Class pass holders will lose one class for each late cancellation or no-show.
- Students with auto-renewing memberships, and those on a promotional plan (Intro to Yoga, Yin & Yang Fall Promo, Fall in Love with Yoga or Summer Sadhana) will be charged $10 for each late cancellation or no-show.
- If you have not cancelled your class, you will receive an email within 24 hours notifying you that you have a late cancel and that a late cancellation fee has been applied to your account.
- All cancellation fees are to be paid before attending your next class. Your fee (for those on memberships or specials) will automatically be charged to the payment method we have on file for you. Class pass holders will automatically lose a class.
Please note: repeated late cancellations/no-shows can result in losing your access to online pre-registration.
If you find yourself in a medical or family emergency within the three-hour hour cancellation window, and that emergency prevents you from coming to class, email us and we will review the situation and determine whether the late cancellation fee will be waived. Contacting us after the class start time will result in a fee - no exceptions.
Each Virtual class registration includes access to the livestreaming class PLUS 24-hour access to the recorded class. Whether you attend the livestreaming version or not, at the end of the day you will receive another link that gives you 24-hour access to the recorded class to enjoy at your leisure.
Once you are registered for a class, you are responsible to check your email for the link to your class and enter the class before start time.
We cannot admit anyone into a virtual class once the teacher starts the class. Please enter the class a minimum of 10 minutes before the class start time to ensure you can access the class, and that your audio and video is working correctly.
VIRTUAL CLASS LATE CANCELLATION POLICY
If you registered for a Virtual class and can't attend the livestreaming class, and also don't wish to view the recorded class, you must remove yourself from the class through the Mindbody app or on desktop at least one hour before the class starts - no exceptions!
Fees for Late Cancellations and No-shows of Studio Classes
If you do not remove yourself from the class before it starts, we will assume that you wish to be sent the recorded version of the class, and you will be charged for that class.
TO UNREGISTER OR REMOVE YOURSELF FROM A STUDIO OR VIRTUAL CLASS
- Go to 'Your Schedule' in your MBO account.
- On your mobile phone, click on the class you wish to un-register yourself from and select cancel at the bottom of your screen.
- Through the website, the cancel button will be next to the class you no longer wish to attend.
All cancellations must be done online. Please do not call or email us to let us know you are removing yourself from the class.
We hope you enjoy your Spraoi Yoga experience! If you have any questions, please contact us by email.