Information for new students
At Spraoi Yoga, our focus is on inspiring others and sharing our love of yoga. We aim to provide the classes you want, at the times that are best for you. To optimize the number of spots available in each class so that there is room for all students, we use the Mindbody (MBO) online scheduling system.
Mindbody is an online scheduling system that allows you to pre-register or save your spot for any classes you want to attend, sign-up for workshops, and track your payments, membership status and passes used.
If you have attended a workshop or class, or have purchased any package from Spraoi Yoga in the past, you already have a MindBody account. You can access your Mindbody account by signing in to the MBO app on your mobile phone or by logging in from on your desktop with the email address you used to create your profile.
If you are unable to log in, click 'Forgot Password?' and follow the directions provided by Mindbody, using the email address you gave us when you initially created your account. Please do not create a new account.
Save your spot
We strongly encourage you to pre-register for any classes you wish to attend. You may create a recurring booking if you plan to attend the same class weekly. All reservations and cancellations are managed using the MBO app. Reservation and cancellation requests made via email or telephone/voicemail will not be accepted.
To pre-register for a class:
- Go to our online schedule in the MBO app or on our schedule page and click the button next to the class you wish to attend. The button will read either 'Book’ ‘Register' or 'Sign up now', depending on whether you are on mobile, the desktop version of Mindbody or on our website.
- If you are currently a student, or have been to the studio in the past, and are booking from our website, you will be prompted to sign into your Mindbody account.
- If you have the Mindbody app on your phone, you'll be automatically logged in.
- If you have never been to the studio, you'll be prompted to create an account in order to complete your pre-registration. Follow the instructions provided by Mindbody.
We maintain waitlists for all classes. If the class you are trying to register for is full, and there is availability on the waitlist, you can then add your name to the waitlist. Once the waitlist is full, the class is sold out.
Once a waitlist goes into effect, clients on the waitlist are notified via text or email when and if they have been taken off the waitlist and added to the class roster. To ensure delivery of these notifications, please set your MBO account settings to reflect that you are signed up to receive email and text reminders and schedule changes. A client removed from the waitlist and added to the class roster is subject to the cancellation policy.
Missing booking button
If there is no booking button beside the class you wish to attend, pre-registration is full and the waitlist is closed. The class is sold-out.
Once you are registered for a class, you are responsible to:
- Attend that class by showing up at least 10 minutes before start time and checking in,
- If you have pre-registered for a class and are no longer able to attend, you MUST unregister yourself from the class at least THREE hours before the class starts.
Failure to un-register yourself from a class you don't plan to attend within the allotted timeframe or arriving late (less than 10 minutes before class start time) can result in a late cancellation/no show fee being applied to your account. Please read our late cancellation policy.
To unregister or remove yourself from class:
- Go to 'Your Schedule' in your MBO account.
- On your mobile phone, click on the class you wish to un-register yourself from and select cancel at the bottom of your screen.
- Through the website, the cancel button will be next to the class you no longer wish to attend.
LATE CANCELLATION POLICY
If you reserve online and you do not plan to attend the reserved class, you MUST cancel online at least THREE hours prior to the scheduled class or you will be marked as a late cancellation/no-show.
All cancellations must be done online. Please do not call or email us to let us know you are removing yourself from the class.
All students who have booked a class to save their spot and have not arrived 10 minutes before the class start time will be considered a Late Cancellation and their spot given to the next person on the waitlist, or to a drop-in student.
Fees for late cancellation and no-shows
- Class pass holders will lose one class for each late cancellation or no-show.
- Students with auto-renewing memberships, and those on the Intro to Yoga plan, Fall in Love with Yoga or Summer Sadhana specials will be charged $10 for each late cancellation or no-show.If you have pre-registered and you arrive late to the class (10 minutes or less prior to start time) and there is space in class, you will be permitted to attend without the Late Cancellation fee being applied.
If you have not cancelled your class, you will receive an email within 24 hours notifying you that you have a late cancel and that a late cancellation fee has been applied to your account.
All cancellation fees are to be paid before attending your next class. Your fee (for those on memberships or specials) will automatically be charged to the payment method we have on file for you. Class-pass holders will automatically lose a class.
Please note: repeated late cancellations/no-shows can result in losing your access to online pre-registration.
If you find yourself in a medical or family emergency within the three-hour hour cancellation window, and that emergency prevents you from coming to class, email us and we will review the situation and determine whether the late cancellation fee will be waived. Contacting us after the class start time will result in a fee - no exceptions.
New to our studio?
Familiarize yourself with our studio etiquette guidelines before your first class.
New to yoga?
Read through our frequently asked questions to find out all about yoga, heated yoga and the studio.
We hope you enjoy your Spraoi Yoga experience! If you have any questions, please contact us by email or talk to us at the studio.