NEW AT SPRAOI YOGA: Thai Yoga Massage with Teresa Bowskill
Private one-on-one 60- and 90-minute sessions of Thai Yoga Massage with Teresa Bowskill, a Registered Yoga Teacher and Certified Thai Yoga Massage Therapist, are available noon to 4:00 p.m. on Thursday and Friday afternoons at Spraoi Yoga!
Thai Yoga Massage is a fully clothed, full-body massage, which promotes both physical and energetic healing. It is a deep, yet slow and gentle healing practice, combining elements of Shiatsu and yoga. Pressure is often applied in a rocking motion along the energy lines of the body to ease you into blissful relaxation. The body is stretched to a comfortable limit and blocked energy is freed, leaving you feeling light and refreshed.
Thai Yoga Massage can have physical, mental and psychological benefits, and can:
- Increase flexibility, mobility and relaxation in your muscles
- Strengthen joints, ease in joints and fight diseases, including chronic joint problems
- Provide relief from headaches and sinus pain and ease for digestive disorders
- Lower stress levels
- Relieve shoulder, back or neck pain
- Detoxify the body and boosts immune system
- Help you gain mental clarity, improves concentration and creativity
- Reduce and relieve stress and anxiety, boosts energy and stamina
- Help boost energy and stamina
- Develop self-awareness.
Expect to leave feeling relaxed, restored, and rejuvenated after a session with Teresa!
Thai Yoga Massage Pricing*
All sessions are private and one-on-one.
60-minute sessions are $69+HST
90-minute sessions are $99+HST
*Costs may be covered by some extended benefit plans that include various health and wellness modalities. Check with your provider!