Spraoi Yoga offers a number of workshops, series and events for kids, teens and adults throughout the year. Attending yoga workshops is a great way to dive deeper into a particular area.
Spraoi Kids' Yoga
This unique program introduces children to the practice of yoga through games, songs, discussion and art. During the four weekly sessions, children learn multiple yoga poses, get a chance to teach one another and create their own poses and sequences. The mental aspects of yoga are further explored through a weekly art project that follows the theme of each class. The concept of meditation is introduced as a means to calm the body and mind.
Yoga benefits your child by:
• Building self-confidence, self-esteem and self-awareness. Kids are encouraged to be creative and uniquely themselves.
• Improving focus, concentration, breathing, listening and relaxation skills.
• Developing physical fitness, such as strength, coordination, balance and flexibility, which compliment other physical activities enjoyed by kids.
• Teaching valuable life tools that help kids be happy and deal with challenges with an open mind and heart.
Spraoi Kids' Yoga is available for kids 4 to 6 and 7 to 9. Find the next available series on our workshop and events page.
Teen & Youth Yoga
At Spraoi, we want teens to be exactly who they are! Our Yoga for Teens class for ages 13+ nurtures self-expression allowing each individual to express him or herself creatively, while cultivating balance, courage, mindfulness and joy. Through a mix of invigorating yoga poses, calming breathing techniques, mind-quieting mantra and creative projects, teens develop essential life tools in a fun and safe space.
Essential Life Tools:
* Inner and outer strength
* Attention and concentration
* Stress reduction skills
* A heightened awareness of both oneself and others.
Yoga for Teens is a four-week series created for guys and girls aged 13+.
To find the next available series, visit our workshop and events page.
Babes in Bellies Prenatal Yoga
* Preparing the pelvic muscles, hips and legs for childbirth.
* Helping you process emotions from the increased hormonal activity.
* Bringing a greater awareness of the breath, and how to use it during labour to calm yourself.
* Improving circulation-important because you are sharing your blood circulation with your baby.
* Keeping the body supple and aligned while it changes to accommodate the life within.
* Most importantly, prenatal yoga helps you connect with your unborn child!
420 Bliss Yoga
1. We meet at the studio before going offsite to partake, as regulations do not permit consumption on business premises.
2. Absolutely no consumption is allowed at the studio.
2. You must bring your own, as we do not supply or sell. Only enhancements legal under the Cannibis Act are permitted.
3. This workshop is for those 19+ only. Please bring your I.D.
5. Dress comfortably and bring your water bottle!
6. If you will be partaking, please make arrangements for a designated driver to get you home safely.